Print Club Crash Course





Saturday saw me finally take the plunge and get down to the Print Club in Dalston. Since seeing one of their posters up in Rough Trade early last year I've wanted to go there and get my hands inky and I'm really glad I finally made it.

Print Club offer a crash course in screen printing for anyone who is interested in giving it a go. In one day they will take you through the whole process - from your hand scribbled illustration to preparing your screen through to printing your design.

It was a really fun day. I had collaborated with my beloved on an illustration and to see it go from an idea in our heads to printing multiple copies of it was an extremely rewarding experience, helped by the friendly instructors and the other students being pretty cool too.

You can see the finished print, which is titled 'The Pursuit Of Hirsute', above.

0 comments:

 

Copyright Full Beard 2008 | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.