From Zante, With Love



This is great. I came across it while on my holidays on the Greek island of Zante (Zakynthos). I bought some postcards from one of the local supermarkets and this was printed on the bag that they were put in to.

I love this kind of random graphic design that you find in tourist resorts. It kind of goes against a lot of the stuff that we would generally consider is good graphic design, but for some reason (kitsch, naivety ??) it works.

I'll keep my eye out for more of this kind of thing.

1 comments:

  1. zante holidays said...

    I was just surfing and found your blog. It really impressed me and I have bookmarked it. Keep posting as I am gonna come everyday for reading.  

 

Copyright Full Beard 2008 | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.